Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there rent on the coffee equipment?
• Are we a large
• Can I order my supplies on-line?
• Do we
accept payment by credit card?
• What if our coffee equipment breaks
• Why should I choose Personal Service Coffee?
shouldn’t I purchase my coffee supplies from a wholesaler?
I change my coffee blend?
• Do you provide references?
If there is a question you do not see answered here, please contact us.
We are always happy to assist you with your office coffee needs.
Q: Is there rent on the coffee equipment?
A: The majority of our equipment is rent-free provided the client purchases
their coffee from Personal Service Coffee of Brampton. There are some
specialized coffee machines that may require a small rental charge.
Q: Are we a large company?
A: Personal service coffee of Brampton has
experienced solid growth since it's inception. With our 'customer-first'
philosophy, we must also
that our growth is controlled so that we may continue to provide the
exceptional, individual service that is so lacking with many of the larger
coffee companies. We will never strive to be a company so large that
we cannot provide exemplarily service to our clients.
Q: Can I order my supplies on-line?
A: We are currently designing our
Q: Do we accept payment by credit card?
A: Yes, we accept both visa and
Q: What if our coffee equipment breaks down?
A: Although rare, our equipment
can experience problems. Should a breakdown occur, we will either fix
or replace your coffee brewer by the next business
day at the latest.
Q: Why should I choose Personal Service Coffee
of Brampton to be my office coffee provider?
A: The advantages of Personal Service Coffee of Brampton are as follows:
1. With a name that includes the words 'personal
service', we set the bar high from the beginning. Our entire philosophy
is based on the ‘needs
of our customer’. You tell us your office coffee requirements and
we will strive to meet them.
2. We employ the newest coffee brewing technology.
This helps to ensure that you are getting the very best cup of coffee
3. The superior quality of our entire product line. We take
great care in testing any new product to ensure its quality and price
will add it to our product list.
4. Our experience. Our head office includes
staff with over 30 years in the office coffee industry.
Q: Why shouldn’t i purchase my coffee supplies from a
A: Many companies decide to try purchasing their own supplies from local
wholesalers in an effort to save money. There are several problems with
1. The expense of having an employee taking an hour or more
to purchase your supplies.
2. The expense of buying a home coffee brewer, which
generally are not suited for the office environment.
3. Often times you will not find all of the products that you require in one
4. If you run out of supplies, it is often inconvenient to have a staff member ‘rush’ out
to a store.
5. Wholesalers will often purchase the cheapest products while sacrificing
6. Wholesalers will not fix your coffee brewer when it breaks, nor will they
clean and service the coffee equipment.
Personal service coffee of Brampton
can save you both time and money!
Q: Can I change my coffee blend?
A: Absolutely. In fact we recommend
it. Often, coffee will start to taste a little bland if you continue
to drink the same blend for months
end. Even switching blends for a week or two will have your original
coffee tasting great again. Variety is the spice of life.
Q: Do you provide references?
A: References are available upon request